Rules and Guidelines
- A. Every AMV entry must be between 2-10 minutes long in length and any entry that fails to meet this requirement will be disqualified.
- B. All entries should have content that is suitable for minors to view.
- C. Participants in the AMV Contest need be present at Kitsune Kon to win. No-shows will be disqualified.
- D. There will be a 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place and "WTF, mate!?" award (If enough entries are submitted) for the entries that are the most headache-inducing. Prizes will be handed out at the end of the contest panel. ^___^
- E. All entries should have content that is suitable for minors to view.
- C. All measurements are approximate.
- A. AMV's must be in either .avi, .mp4 or .wmv file format only. AMV entries in any other format will be disquailfied. **NEW FOR 2012!!!!** Starting this year, we are accepting mail-in entries! Place the cd or dvd with your AMV entry in a sealed (and padded) envelope to the following address: Kitsune Kon
PO Box 2699
Appleton, WI 54912
- B. All entries must be e-mailed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and be submitted by no later than March 16th at MIDNIGHT.
- C. The following information MUST BE FILLED OUT in the e-mail in the following format:
- -Name of entry:
- -Name of creator:
- -Anime(s) used:
- -Song(s) used:
- A. All AMVs will be scored by Synchronization, Creativity, and Technical Detail on a scale from 1-10 in each category. 1= Epic Fail where 10= Epic Win.
- B. In the event of a tie for either 1st-3rd or the “WTF, Mate!?” award, the 1st tiebreaker will be Judges’ Choice
A couple more tidbits of info…...
1.) If you can possibly avoid it, please refrain from using subtitles in an excessive manner. ^_^;;;
2.) Any mailed-in entries become property of Kitsune Kon and will eventually be uploaded onto our YouTube channel.