Panel submissions are now open. Below are the guidelines for submitting a panel:
- KitsuneKon 2012 Panel Submission Guidlines.
- All panels must be submitted no later than January 31st, 2011 at 11:59PM.
- Unless other arrangements are made for a longer panel time, panels are limited to 50 minutes. This is to ensure there is time to set up between panels please and allow people to filter in and out of the room. (Can panels take up two time slots or time slots and a half)
- This is your chance to be creative and formulate your own panel; you are responsible for running to panel or finding panelists and creating your own content. KitsuneKon will be able to provide projectors and audio equipment for panelists, any additional equipment needed is the responsibility of the panelists.
- Panels should reflect an aspect of Anime culture but it is not necessary. Topics will be reviewed case by case to see if they would be relevant to Kitsune Kon's convention setting.
- If you are volunteering for KitsuneKon, your panel can count towards your volunteer hours!
- If your panel contains content inappropriate for congers under the age of 18 please let us know. It will be placed in the "Adult Programming" which will be scheduled for late night unless prior arrangements are made.
- KitsuneKon does reserve the right to reject any panel submission based on subject or content that may be seen as inappropriate, or irrelivant.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if any changes or problems arise after your panel is submitted.
- Please include the following information in any panel submissions:
Panels start after 3pm on Friday and end by 4pm on Sunday.